Check our auction page regularly to see if there are any storage unit auctions in your area. When one of our facilities has an auction we will post it here, with the date, time and location.
There are two different types of self storage auction for unpaid mini storage units. The contents can be sold at a live public auction at the facility or an online public auction at StorageTreasures.com. Auctions at the storage facilities go fast and typically last less than 30 minutes, auction online can go for days before the auction date and bidders can bid on the units and see pictures of the items. Auctions can be a great opportunity and source for finding unique bargains and valuables treasures at a fraction of their value. Items can then be sold for profit at swap meets or online auction like eBay.
Rules and Regulations
- Successful bidder must pay in cash only. No checks will be accepted.
- Successful bidder must remove everything from the unit before they can receive their deposit back. If anything is left in the unit or on the property, the deposit will not be returned to bidder.
- All goods are sold "as is", there are no warranties or guarantees. Live public auctions at the facilities will be made based on visual inspection only. Bidders will not be allowed to handle goods or walk through the units prior to sale. Online public auctions at www.StorageBattles.com will have pictures to view items in units for bidding.
- Sales tax must be paid or buyers must present completed Resale or Exemption Certificate for every unit purchased. The signature on each certificate must be original and current, no posted or pre-dated certificates will be accepted.
- No trash may be thrown in our trash containers. All items and trash in units must be removed from the property by bidder.